Sunday, August 15, 2010

Iron Man

Phew, that whole "lost camera" thing didn't last long!! Anyway, on to photos!

So someone in this house has been obsessed with Iron Man for quite awhile now (here's a hint -- it isn't me). David decided to buy this "someone" an Iron Man helmet as a present and I (the clueless girl that I apparently am) thought "He'll play with this for five seconds and then lose interest."
Wrong.

He loves that helmet. It's way too big for him -- he looks sort of like a bobblehead in it -- but he puts it on, lowers the visor, screams "IRON MAN!" and pretends to fly around the house in it nonetheless. David says that superheros and helmets and making gun/bomb noises are just boy stuff that I will never fully understand, but I have to say -- it is very cute watching the two of them bond over these things.
Just for fun, David decided to see if he would wear the helmet that he flies in. We told him, "This is Daddy's helmet." He looked at it, looked at David, smiled shyly and said "Dada...Iron Man!" Oh great, now he thinks David is Iron Man...could I fall any further behind in the favorite parent contest?!?! ;)

No comments: