Wednesday, October 6, 2010

36.5 Weeks!




As of today, I have 26 days left until we welcome our new little one into the world, which makes me about 36.5 weeks along now! I would be a lot more excited, except that I know from experience that these last few weeks are the longest -- time seems to slow down the closer I get to my due date. I'm VERY large (as you can see from the photos I posted above) and highly uncomfortable, but at least the weather has finally started to cool off, which makes hauling this load around a little more bearable! At my last appointment, the doctor said that my blood pressure still looks awesome, which means I'll most likely escape the pre-eclampsia I had with Sam. Still on schedule for a Nov. 1 c-section (yikes...), and just trying to get a few things done before the baby comes (like packing a hospital bag, washing some baby clothes, getting the bassinet set up in the bedroom, etc etc). I'm trying to stay very mellow and Zen about the whole thing, but the excitement and anticipation are starting to get the best of me!! Girl? Boy? Who will he/she look like? What will Sam's reaction be? I just can't wait to find out :)
More to come!

No comments: