Tuesday, December 1, 2009

NO TIME

Yet another grad school semester coming to a close. Research papers and book club preparations and exit statements, oh my. In short, gobs and heaps and loads of work making me crazy and taking up all my time.

Taking up ALL MY TIME.

No time to prepare for Christmas. No time to shop for the perfect outfit for my work party this weekend. No time to hang the pictures leaning up against the walls in my entryway that I've been meaning to hang for months. No time to catch up on Desperate Housewives or Brothers & Sisters (thank heaven for DVR!). No time to daydream, to relax, to unwind.

Definitely no time to blog.

My apologies to my readers (all four of you). I'll be back up and running after the end of my semester (Dec. 15). And oh, how much there will be to talk about! We're taking another trip to Disney World next weekend. Christmas and New Years are right around the corner. Our eagerly anticipated Valentine's trip to Ireland is mere weeks away.

So if any of you still exist, hang in there! In the famous words of good ol' Arnold, "I'll be back...."

No comments: