Friday, February 15, 2008

What a Day!!!



Today, we had our first ultrasound...what an experience!!! The whole thing was so surreal and awesome...we saw and heard the baby's heartbeat, which the doctors said was very strong. Then we basically got to see a live video of the baby, who was moving around like crazy! It was amazing and reassuring to see him (or her!) actually move...David and I were in complete awe. It definitely made the whole thing so much more "real" for us to see the little hands and feet moving around!

They printed off a photo for us (top photo), and I zoomed in on the baby (bottom photo), so that it is easier to see his or her head, arms and legs!! So what do you think...does it look like a boy or a girl??

Caitlin

3 comments:

granny said...

Granddaddy and I think it looks like a little angel. We can't wait to spoil it. You two have make us so happy. Oh! I mean you three. We love you and God bless you. Granny

Genevieve said...

Oh my gosh! That's so exciting! You'll have to take the little Brownie on an East Coast tour so we can meet him/her.
Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Brandon and I are so excited for y'all! I totally think it's a girl. Congrats!